Application Developer, .NET /Java, Equities trading apps 28-40k
- HKD28000 - HKD40000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 22 Sep 16
Our client is one of the leading Chinese based Asset Management, who is now looking to take onboard an Application Developer
Our client is one of the leading Chinese based Asset Management, who is now looking to take onboard an Application Developer responsible for the Securities trading and fund management system development project. This is a good opportunity to advance your career in the Financial Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and enhancement of the front to back office trading applications for their Securities and Wealth Management products which involves the SDLC for new projects and change requests. You will be working closely with the Traders / Sales Traders, Business Analysis and different user groups to ensure the development standards are met.
- University graduate with at least 3 years experience in relative areas, exposure in investment banking is a definite advantage
- Solid development experience of C#.NET and ASP.NET
- Experience in Java development
- Experience in Trading System development is a must
- Knowledge in Equity, Derivatives or Wealth Management is a definite advantage
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English and Chinese
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision and a good team player
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.