Agile Developer – Equity Derivatives IT
- Competitve Salary + Relocation Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 18 Sep 17
My client is seeking multiple strong core java developers to work on various challenging Front Office Equities Derivatives IT projects at a Tier-1 Global Investment Bank, and will move quickly. Strong knowledge of Equities Derivatives and Front Office systems experience is preferred, but also open to highly skilled core java developers with excellent communication skills from the middle to back office.
This role requires someone who is flexible, able to respond to a dynamic and global business environment. The successful candidate must be adaptable to work across multiple technologies and disciplines, with a focus on delivering quality solutions for the business in a timely fashion.
You will be working in the Global Equity Derivatives team in Hong Kong to provide development, design, and support for existing and future front office applications for the local and global Equities business.
- A degree in computer science or related technical disciplines
- Extensive working knowledge in Core Java and exposure to real-time, high performance systems, combined with knowledge of database and web technologies
- Knowledge of Linux and scripting
- Knowledge of object-oriented theory, multithreading and related design patterns
- Ability to use a range of software development tools (such as git, svn, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jenkins)
- Experienced with automated testing, test driven programming, pair programming, refactoring, code reviews and continuous integration
- Experience in C#, WPF and GUI development would be a plus.
- Knowledge in Equities is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Harsha Dharmana at Harsha.Dharmana@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2544 4478 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340