- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 23 Jun 17
This exotic opportunity will give the potential candidate an opportunity to work in a dual Service Delivery / Project Manager and Account Manager role that will give them APAC region exposure in how to optimize, implement and deliver Amazon Web Services infrastructure platforms and really maximize and impact businesses IT Operations.
The company is one the top IT firms worldwide, operating heavily within the cloud environment. It is one of the fastest growing companies globally, investing in their employees to continually develop there knowledge of how to design, implement and support enterprise cloud environments.
The company operates on exciting cloud projects and service delivery and is a market leader in really driving and transforming business IT operations to ensure they are making a successful impact to businesses.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible to manage and deliver the APAC projects / and client delivery for the Unit.
Day to day Responsibilities:
· Client IT service delivery and performance management and some specific IT design and build projects.
· AWS Cloud Migration / Virtualization Projects
· End - to - End AWS Cloud Service Delivery / Service Management
· Own the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
· Handling the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
· Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
· Champion Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
· Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
· Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
· Should have 5+ years of strong experience in IT Infrastructure Management / IT Service Delivery.
· Have worked on a service delivery role, handling AWS migration projects, as well as AWS cloud delivery. (Ideal)
· AWS Solutions Architect Certificate or AWS Certified Developer - Associate. (Ideal)
· Must be able to speak Mandarin and English.
If you are interested in this role please click the "apply button" and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist candidate manager based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.