AVP/VP Level - Operational Risk
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 11 Jul 17
Huatai Financial Holdings (HK) Limited is embarked to build out its overseas investment banking platform with specialized services such as underwriting, private investments, structured finance, corporate finance such as research, sales & trading, wealth management, financial advisory, merger and acquisition. To cope with our business growth, we are now looking for a young talent to join our team.
- Review the internal control for all business activities.
- Review operational risk incident reports and perform root-cause analysis. Follow up the remedial action to minimize the operational risk.
- Coordinate Business Continuity Plan (BCP) exercise with IT department.
- Prepare regular operational risk report to management and Head office.
- Participate in operational risk related projects and tasks required from Head office.
- Implementation on operational risk policy and outsourcing policy.
- Collection of operational risk data, develop Key Risk Indicators (KRIs).
- Support other risk management functions & backup to other in risk management department.
- Assist Internal Audit Department on C-SOX projects.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and projects assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in operational risk management from financial institutions or audit experience from Accounting firms.
- Professional qualifications in accounting and finance (i.e. CFE, HKICPA, CFA, FRM, etc)
- Understanding business activities including brokerage, structured finance, investment banking, asset management.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Good time management and be able to meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate with all levels including senior management and Head office.