2X AVP Business Analyst/ Project Manager- Custody/ Corporate Actions
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 20 Aug 17
A leading global bank is looking for a Business Analyst/ Project Manager within Security Services. This person will support and handle Corporate Actions for Securities & Fund Services clients in multiple markets.
- Support and handle Corporate Actions for Securities & Fund Services clients in multiple markets
- Ownership of End-to-end (technical and non-technical) delivery against project requirements.
- Diarize Corporate Actions announcement daily and keep good record of each event
- Execute markets dividend payments, claims, and proxy events
- Prepare and send corporate actions notification to counterparties and clients
- Handle, prepare and answer corporate action queries
- Work on ad hoc projects for the department
- Handle Securities Lending and Market Claims from various corporate action events
- University graduate or previous and relevant working experience
- Deep & proven experiences as a Project manager/ Business Analyst across similar domain at a leading financial institution.
- Strong command in both English and Cantonese written and verbal, Putonghua optional
- Ability to apply firm's policies and procedures to daily work
- Strong operations focus with good control sense
- Excellent prioritization focus on workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify and escalate relevant issues to supervisor's attention
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Work effectively under pressure and steep learning curve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Good excel macro skill is a plus
- Innovative mindset to be part of an ever changing process improvement environment
- Desirable: Domain expertise across the securities services/custodian space with special focus on settlements, clearing and reference data.
If interested, please send your CV to John Sze: firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at 3473 3259 for a confidential discussion