Client Facing Java Developer | Germany
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Peracto Search
- 09 Sep 16
Peracto’s client, a dynamic powerhouse vendor, is seeking a talented Client Facing Java Developer to join their exciting and dedicated development team.
As a Client Facing Java Developer you will get the opportunity to design and implement technical solutions within all layers of the businesses distributed software systems. The successful candidate will also get the chance to lead consultants in various complex projects while acting as a knowledge provider, and offers the opportunity for flexible working hours. This role is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work within one of the world’s leading software providers and take the next step in their career.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally Masters or Diploma) in Information Technology, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Several years’ experience within the finance or insurance sector working on complex software projects.
- Experience with development of the following application systems using Java:
- Advanced Java technologies (Java EE, Spring, JPA, Webservices)
- Frameworks and tools (JAXB, Maven, Gulp, Bower, node npm, Junit)
- Relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL)
- Application server (JBoss, Web Logic, WebSphere)
- Experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Comfortable and excited about the possibility of quickly taking ownership of projects.
- Strong communication skills including good German and English language skills.
- Able and willing to work and travel within the EU.
- Have a structured and result orientated approach to work.
If this post matches your skillset, experience and career aspirations for your next move please contact Colin Doolan by phone (+44 (0)20 7378 4483) or e-mail (Colin@PeractoSearch.com) for more information and a confidential chat.
Peracto Search is an executive Financial Technology recruitment firm. We are a trusted recruiter to some of the world’s leading Financial, Trading, Software and Consulting companies.
Peracto Search acts an employment agency on this vacancy for further information on the firm please see www.peractosearch.com alternatively for the latest Insights, News and Jobs from the FinTech industry please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.