Integrated Treasury Financial Operations Specialist (m/f)
- by arrangement
- Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 17
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Integrated Treasury Financial Operations Specialist has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac.
You will join Finance Department.
The Integrated Treasury Group Liquidity Team of Airbus acts as an in-house bank for all Group subsidiaries. The resulting considerable volume of market transactions (more than $ 102 bn of currency hedges as well as around € 17.5 bn of cash and securities) makes Airbus one of the biggest European industrial participants in the financial markets.
The substantial number and amounts dealt with on a daily basis and the often critical importance of prompt execution of payments create an exciting and demanding working environment.
Furthermore, growing business of the Group associated entities leads us continuously in new projects of implementing additional cash concentration structures and integrating new Group Entities into the Group Integrated Treasury processes and compliance as well as projects related to the Group Liquidity Team. In addition to that, the need for updated information in today's evolving financial and regulatory environments requires from us periodical communication to the Group companies informing duly.
Therefore, we are looking for a highly skilled individual who understands the business processes of a Treasury department in a global context as well as complex financial instruments and related transaction workflows in all aspects.
More specifically, this position requires a highly experienced individual with a Treasury or Transaction Banking sector background. Initially, the Integrated Treasury Financial Operations Specialist is part of the Group Liquidity Team liaising with the different units of the Airbus Integrated Treasury as well as various Airbus departments, Group Entities, banks and external parties. He/she will be engaged to participate in projects when required and is encouraged to propose new job-related ideas or method improvements.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day to day assistance to Airbus entities. # resolve or delegate incoming queries from the Entities.
- Operation of daily cash pooling.
- Supporting on C.F. Operations RfPs and RfIs processes.
- Assistance on new Group Entity adhesion to Corporate Finance processes and compliance.
- Being part on the operational implementation process of cash pooling structures following Group needs.
- Execution of Treasury payments.
- Reconciliation and supervision of Airbus Corporate Finance bank accounts.
- Transaction settlement (FX, Money Market, derivatives, securities…)
- System referential control.
- Banking conditions control of bank interest scales and fees including reconciliation.
- End of Month activities.
- SWIFT network # Confirmations, payments, …
- When required, supporting and developing all Corporate Finance Operations & Group Liquidity related tasks.
- Being a privileged interlocutor to deal with banks and daily activities and manage contentions.
- Gain understanding of the technical and functional linkages to the existing IT landscape.
- Preparation and verification of daily, weekly and monthly reports and analyses.
- Taking part in Team related projects when required.
- Proposing continuous process improvement.
- Support the generation and maintenance of internal documentation.
This role will involve some travel for business (twice a year) in Europe and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Education: Graduate degree in finance and/or strong experience in banking operations department or international corporate treasury. A deep understanding of settlement and payment processes is required.
- Professional requirements: Experienced in financial instruments (forex, loans and borrowings, derivatives, securities) as well as domestic and international cash management. Knowledge on Treasury Operations processes and compliance.
- Other experiences: Good capabilities concerning Information Systems, experience with Swift.
- Languages: Negotiation Level of English. Proficiency in a second language like German, French or Spanish is appreciated.
- Personal characteristics: Ability to work rapidly and under stress, rigorous, pro-active, team player, ability to manage issues to the end, problem-solving ability, organized, comfortable with social contacts, strong communicator, client service-orientated.
Please apply online at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.