Murex technical Support Expert
- EUR800 per day
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 23 Jun 17
Aston Carter is a subsidiary of Allegis group, Worldwide and N°1 in the staffing and recruitment field in the world.
- Provide quality technical support on / around the entire Murex production chain.
- Analyse and manage incidents and propose solutions
- Identify underlying root causes for recurring problems. Promote and implement improvements on IT processes.
- Monitor technical services activity. Propose improvement for performance.
- Manage the Technical Releases
- Manage all Murex environments (excl. production environments)
- Propose and develop enhancements to improve the technical support team work, where possible.
- Write and update documentation covering technical aspects of/around the Murex platforms.
- Write troubleshooting procedures, 'How to's'' and other technical advanced documentation.
- Share knowledge and coach newcomers, leverage your expertise through a continuous training program
Expected experience and knowledge:
- At least 7 years of relevant technical experience around Murex.
- Strong knowledge of MxG2000 v2.11 and v3.1 architecture, main services and around audit/debugging functionalities.
- Good knowledge of Real Time, Datamart, MxMl Exchange, Workflows and End of Day chain
- Understanding of Bonds, Repos and Credit Derivatives is a plus.
- Strong skills in either UNIX or Linux.
- Strong SQL skills (query building and performance analysis).
- Past experience with a scheduler is a must.
- Good scripting Skills (Unix shell, …).
- Programming Skills (Java, C, XML) is a plus.
- Client orientation is a must.
- Strong sense of cross group collaborative work and team spirit.
- Past experience with offshore is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French is a plus.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.