Front Office Software Support Specialist - Paris
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Sep 16
Interest Rate Derivatives Front Office software support specialist needed for Paris based Consultancy.
This will be working on a trading platform for post trade front office and middle office operations.
It is used for non linear IRD (swaptions, cap/floors, exotics).
The support team is in charge of helping traders with any issues related to software. The IT front support person is the "go to" expert for traders, is physically located in the front office and is in charge of making sure the portfolio management systems performs what traders expect.
Tasks include: - Setting up the system - Supporting traders in understanding how to use the system - Interfacing with the IT teams to fix bugs or order minor enhancements - Gathering requirements from traders - Performing first level support - Performing user acceptance tests - In general all first level support.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience working in a front office either directly, as a consultant or through a software vendor
- Understanding of at least one portfolio management system
- Thorough understanding of front office function
- Expert knowledge of interest derivative products
This is a challenging, engaging and outstanding opportunity for the right person.
Please call to discuss on 00 44 207 332 0300 if you are interested.