Developer / Information Manager
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- ImoTap Consulting GmbH
- 22 Aug 17
European based Start-up, we provide Loan, Real Estate and Investment Management services to Global Financial Institutions. The applications we build facilitate the management lifecycle and the decisions taken on large portfolio investments across different regions and asset classes.
Our Team is seeking a Developer / Information Manager.
The successful candidate will collaborate as a member of a cross European team to design, implement and maintain Databases of our clients as well as be part of global growth project that aims to revolutionize the Real Estate and Loan Management industry.
Joining a small and dynamic team at the very beginning of the experience, the successful candidate will be a key player in the growth of the company and will have the opportunity to get involved at all the steps of the decision-making process.
The applicant must be flexible in adapting to changing business priorities and comfortable filling a variety of roles and responsibilities.
- Collaborating with customers and developers to identify, analyse, and define complex business requirements
- Managing project releases through deployment, reporting on team milestones and deliverables - Creating technical and user documentation, training end users
- Working both individually and with regional teams to optimize systems and resources
- Providing business guidance on systems-related issues, facilitate communications with impacted parties
- Ability to work on diverse technologies including SQL Server, Oracle (.NET or Java Experience a plus)
- Ability to participate and/or lead design and code reviews
- Ability to follow existing standards and architecture guidelines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent interpersonal, client relationship and communication (written and verbal) skills, including being comfortable dealing with people at a senior level
- Ability to cope with multiple demands on time and prioritize accordingly and communicate impact
- RDMS and data warehouse design and implementation experience
- Must be able to create, maintain, and optimize database objects
- Interest in the Real Estate and Loan Industry is a plus.
- At least 3 years of database development experience.
- Comfortable with Excel.
- ETL experience
- Object Oriented design and implementation experience
- Interest or previous experience in Real Estate or Loan Industry is a plus.
- Core Java or .NET experience is a plus.
- Web application development is a plus.
- Fluent in English (Other European Languages are a plus).