Business Consultants Junior & Senior
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Sep 16
SimCorp is a leading provider of highly specialized software and financial know-how for the financial sector: asset managers, insurances companies. The SimCorp system, SimCorp Dimension, is sold, implemented and supported by our consultants team. More than 180 financial institutions all over the world use our software. As a global player we are continuously expanding our market-leading position. The basis for our complex software is excellent know-how and a very good understanding of the requirements of our customers. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
Your main mission will consist in supporting the implementation of SimCorp Dimension at our prestigious clients.
You will participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration and training working closely with the Implementation team of SimCorp.
You will take the opportunities to build up your knowledge, on the buy-side industry and on our solution, and to become a business expert.
The tasks and responsibilities
• You conduct workshops to explore client requirements working with clients and SimCorp’s team to help capture, define and suggest the most adapted solutions of configuration of the software;
• You advise on process improvements through better use of Dimension and you contribute to improve and document best practices for implementations;
• You constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients’ business in order to ensure that clients gets the optimal configuration and workflow;
In the field of Front-Office, Risk & Performance, Accounting, Middle-Office, Financial Instruments:
Your main mission consists in advising and assisting clients with the use SimCorp Dimension in their daily operational work. You act as a facilitator between the end-users of financial institutions and their new financial system dealing with their specific business requirements and covering the complete value chain of asset management.
In the field of Connectivity:
Your main mission consists in advising and assisting the integration of SimCorp Dimension mainly using the interfacing modules (importation, extraction, automation of the transactional flow, etc.).
In the field of Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse:
Your main mission will consist in advising and assisting on reporting data from SimCorp Dimension mainly using the interfacing and reporting solutions (extraction, data warehouse and or Crystal Report Writer). Reports are usually generated by our client for regulatory compliance (EMIR, Solvency II, IFRS, etc.), for internal controlling purpose or for management purpose.
• Graduate from of an engineering or business school, or Master degree specialized in finance;
• Experience of at least 3 years within Investment Management companies is appreciated;
• Ability to manage missions with the required autonomy;
• A proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results;
• Ability to prioritize tasks, to ensure deadlines are achieved;
• Excellent team-working skills;
• Fluent in French and English;
• Although the missions are mainly in Paris region, a flexibility to travel is required
An exciting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional company. We have an informal way of communicating, while taking charge of our tasks with dedication, team-spirit and humor.
You start with a 4 month's introduction program including 3 weeks at the SimCorp Dimension Academy (product and finance training in Copenhagen). Your range of tasks and the perspectives for development are manifold and are complemented by a comprehensive course program.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Justine Bienvenu, HR Consultant (email@example.com)