Business Analyst Consultant Hong Kong
- Performance Bonus
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Aug 17
Our client, a major French bank, is looking for a Consultant to join the Business Analyst team. Indeed, the accounting program developed in Europe will be slowly roll-out to Asia hence a BA should get onboard to perform gap analysis, users support and work on enhancements The post is located in Hong Kong
Founded in 1998, Sedona is a French consulting company specialized in Finance. Sedona has opened in 2012 its first subsidiary in Hong-Kong and has centralized its strategy in the asset management industry. Sedona is also an official partner of Simcorp Dimension, a front-to-back software which is getting very popular in the Asset Mangement business (HSBC AM, Axa IM, UBS, etc...). Most of our projects are related to a Simcorp Dimension environement. Sedona is working with its client as genuine partners, and is proud to work with the most prestigious companies in the world.
LOCATION : Hong Kong
1 - Provide Local Support to users
- User assistance: Questions and answers, ad hoc requests
- Incidents: First level of diagnosis and coordination of local investigations (Other systems, Local IT, ….) checking the right severity levels and challenge them if needed.
- Small changes: Gather local requests, check severity levels, assess solution impacts and sizing, core and standard alternatives, contribute to the Review Committees and lead Qualification committees
2 - Administrate local Portfolio and Clear Quest tool, track outputs and resolutions
- Support user to raise incidents and small changes in Clear Quest with the required detailed description and quality, address questions & answers….
- Track Clear Quest tickets until their resolution and communicate back to the users on resolution actions
- Mobilize and support business in order for them to perform UAT and close the tickets.
- Contribute to weekly meetings to review status, update plans and update priorities.
3 - Deliver the functional design of the local features and requirements
4 - Contribute to project and small change deployments
- Coordinate gathering of requirements and local impacts analysis and perform Solution test or UAT (communication, tests plans, test data )
- Update training materials and review local usage
5 – Perform solution training
- Business Analysis or Business Support around Application Maintenance (Demand) experience
- Capability to develop knowledge around an IT solution to interact with Development team for example
- Knowledge on Financial Instruments, Asset servicing, Data Management or on Local Investment Accounting and IFRS Investment Accounting and Reporting as this is the scope of the SHIP platform and needed to interact efficiently with business counterparts
- Ability to work in complex environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed team)
- Ability to anticipate issues and react promptly
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of problems and issues and manage to resolution
- Ability to work effectively with business partners, challenging where appropriate to give the best solution/results
- Ability to work in a distributed delivery model, with near and offshore teams
- Experience in SAP Financial Asset Management is a plus
- Experience of BAU service delivery in BAU mode for solution implemented in several countries is a plus.
- Hands-on BAU experience in IT services, consulting or in IT department of a large international company is a plus
- 2 to 10 years depending of areas of experience vs Investment Accounting in Insurance Industry
- English Fluent
- French would be a plus