Client Service Assistant (Shenzhen)
- Shenzhen, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 15 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
* To deliver simply first class service and advice to our Wholesale Banking clients and internal Partners in all enquiries, problems, conflicts resolution and other service-related issues.
* To be the Service Partner, working together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues, identify opportunities and deliver the Bank's services
* Understand clients requirements and banking product & service needs across multiple products
* Proactively anticipate clients needs and takes action
* Proactively encourage utilization of facilities/increasing transaction volumes up/cross sell products and services; and indentify opportunities for channels and business referrals
* Create time for additional responsibilities and activities (projects, training etc ) though effective work management
* Work independently, talking ownership of issues and escalates as required to the appropriate party
* Comply with laid out policies and procedures
* Maintain the Bank's reputation
* Identify gaps which would put the Bank and its clients at risk and takes action
Qualifications & Skills
* Knowledge of customer services and corporate banking (WB) products and processes ( electronic channels knowledge is an advantage)
* Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications
* Strong communication skills : ability to build clear and effective communications that drive action
* Good listening and questioning skills
* Motivated to achieve personal targets and management objectives
* Good at English. Fluent Cantonese is an advantage.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.