Specialist, Process Management, CMS (Shanghai)
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 16 Jun 17
Please view Job Description for details.
* Product and Project Delivery
* Assist on identifying product innovation (opportunities) and work with related teams on potential/business case for implementation.
* Assist on driving the execution of CMS Product / Change initiatives. Pro-actively track status to improve the control and responsiveness of CMS Services leveraging the support of ops staff as required (CMS Services at branches and hubs, Trade, BSS, CSG, Product etc) by periodical monitoring.
* Assist on program execution of CMS Service Projects (both from Group and in-country).
* Ensure post project implementation monitoring and outcome tracking on an ongoing basis.
* Maintain close working relationship with appropriate persons in the Transaction Banking, Group offices and within the bank itself to facilitate and open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, etc. such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt and professional manner.
* Lead/Coordinate implementation of value-added service initiatives for banking operation, CMS services.
* Process Management
* Assistant on the CMS operations process management, aiming at standardized and streamlined process by regular workflow and procedure review.
* Assistant on the continuous process re-engineering across branch & Hub.
* CMS Operational Risk Management
* Support implementation of OR initiatives for the CMS Service.
* Support to effectively implement all operational, regulatory and financial control measures into our existing DOI and monitoring plans for compliance and unit operational risk management.
* Proactively communicate with the Business Unit Head and UORM on operational risk issues. Escalate significant events to Business Unit Head / UORM as appropriate.
* Support operations team pre/post audits and assurance reviews.
* Provide support on any regular and as hoc tasks related to operational risk assigned by management team from time to time.
Qualifications & Skills
* Key Measurable
* Key driving role in implementation of Group and Country CMS function programs and achieving the quality objectives and standards required.
* Key driving role in continuous process and productivity improvement.
* Selection Criteria
* Education Graduates / post graduates
* Experience Abundant operations working experience
* Strong analytical, problem solving and operational skills.
* Sound knowledge on project management skill.
* Excellent understanding of service quality principles
* Good understanding of technology support systems used within the local environment
* Good knowledge on CMS products
* Sound knowledge of the risk management of CMS products and local regulatory environment
* Excellent communicator in written and spoken Chinese and English
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills, good people management skills
* Self-motivator, able to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure
* Energetic and able to withstand heavy workload
* Passion in identifying and driving new operations improvement opportunities.
* Other then above roles, job holder should follow other jib duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.