Senior Network Engineer 高级网络工程师
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Sep 16
This is an exceptional opportunity for a passionate network engineer to get your hands dirty and do hands-on work, as well as potentially taking up leadership responsibility!
We are a leading, global electronic trading firm with offices in Amsterdam, Chicago, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sydney and Taiwan. We take immense pride in our people, our business and our technology. Our traders and technologist work collaboratively in order to achieve our business objectives. We are very proud to have been consistently voted as one of Asia’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces 2015 in the BRW Best Places to Work survey.
Our Shanghai office is in a very exciting place to be right now with a lot of opportunity in the Chinese market allowing us to grow considerably. We’re looking for a Senior Network Engineer who is keen to relocate to our Shanghai office with relocation packages available.
With the rapid growth of the infrastructure team, we’re also looking for someone with the ability to take the lead. Either having management experience or a demonstrated interest in leadership will be required for this role.
Who you are
You’re an enthusiastic Senior Network Engineer who is passionate about data communication networks and who gets excitement out of designing and supporting high-performance, low-latency networks.
You’re a highly-capable and detailed engineer who knows how to manage internal projects from end-to end. You’re a team-player who believes that collaboration is the key to success and you know how to motivate and encourage your peers to work together to achieve this.
What you’ll do
Working as part of a small, supportive and collaborative team of highly technical engineers of various specialties, you’ll be tasked with providing comprehensive design, implementation & support on LAN/WAN Data Communication networks. You’ll also get the chance to manage international projects from end-to-end, across multiple business units.
You’re a detailed and business-focused engineer with extensive network engineering experience in an in-house capacity.
• 6+ years’ experience working as a Network Engineer
• Detailed knowledge and extensive experience with LAN/WAN technologies, such as BGP, OSPF and Network Performance Management
• Experience or an appreciation for low-latency data networks will be held in high regard
• Excellent verbal, written and face-to-face communication skills and the ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholders alike
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and team members
• Change and Configuration Management process knowledge and experience