Senior Manager, Infra Ops Support (Shanghai)
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 18 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Summary of Responsibilities
* Lead a team of technical specialists, either in-house or outsourced, to provide support for all Standard Chartered users and respond to faults and requests for service. Ensure all problems are resolved and Remedy tickets updated in a timely fashion.
* Determine applicability of new or revised Group technology standards and establish practical and realistic in-country implementation plan. Act as a representative of country Technology to liaise with Group team, and raise any concern country Technology teams may have regarding IT policies, standards, initiatives, directions and guidelines. The scope of technology mainly focus on workspace and includes but not limited to Windows, Active Directory, SCCM, SEP, WSUS, DLP and other off-the-shelf product.
* Drive process optimization and service excellence to achieve high user satisfaction, explore innovative technical solution to help improve user productive and technology experience
* Be responsible for planning, managing and implementing workspace projects, including new implementations or upgrades to existing systems. Leads a project team and ensures that the desired outcomes are achieved.
* Enforce technological and operational governance and assure compliance of SCB group policies and local regulatory policies. Conduct regular review to identify gaps and risks, define and execute remediation plan to close outstanding issues.
* Bachelors degree from a well-regarded university, 8 or more years of experience in IT.
* Solid, quantifiable experience in workspace technology and user management.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and incident management capability
* Experience to manage projects through their entire life cycle
o Translate business objectives into work and resourcing plans
o Assemble, enable, and manage resources necessary to execute projects on time and on budget
o Ensure quality delivery against work plan objectives
o Advise stakeholders and manage expectations, avoid and resolve conflicts
o Coach and develop junior colleague
* The role requires extensive communication with management, colleagues, vendors, and business users across many time zones and geographic regions.
o Must possess a track record of excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Must possess a track record of experience in conducting conference call meetings in multi-cultural environment
o Ability to communicate, coordinate and manage vendor relationship and performance
* Working knowledge of the banking industry, banking products, workflow and processes, and banking systems would be a significant asset
* Leadership skills in people and technology, people manager experience is must
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.