Senior Manager, Cash Mgt Service (Shanghai)
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 05 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Scope Of Role:
Standardize, simplify and streamline process to strive for continuous productivity improvement.
Continuously pursue re-engineering cross branch & Hub.
Drive and monitor initiatives and activities to improve STP rate, level of automation and cost saving.
* Develop suitable strategies and plan initiatives required to achieve continuous productivity improvement in CMS along with other teams within ITO.
* Assist in managing the banking operations process with aim at standardized and streamlined process by regular workflow and procedure review.
* Continuous process re-engineering cross branch & Hub.
* Work with Technology team and BA team to increase STP rate for inward and outward payments
* Pursue continuous hubbing initiatives.
* Support various CMS related projects implementation.
* Ensure strict compliance with internal and external policies and regulations when launching new project.
* Ensure money laundering related requirements and risk control measures are incorporated into new product and procedure.
* Ensure post project implementation monitoring and outcome tracking on an ongoing basis.
* Proactively communicate with Hub and spoke team on new product knowledge transfer, procedure standardization and resolve issues identified in an appropriate and timely manner.
* Assist CMS Head in the implementation of CMS strategy, framework and other relevant objectives.
* Analyse cost attribution and identify new ways to reduce costs.
* Provide support on any ad hoc tasks assigned by WBO management team from time to time.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.