- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 25 Sep 16
See job description for details
Technology & Information Risk (TIR) organization within Morgan Stanley is responsible to allow the Firm to manage its technology and data related risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive, and consistent practices across the Firm to protect franchise while capturing business opportunities. Access management (AM) team which falls under TIR organization, provides solutions that span all aspects of entitlement management, including change management during employee lifecycle events, review, provisioning, de-provisioning, auditing, reporting, adoption of applications using both in-house custom products and vendor products.
AM team is driving a new Strategic Integrated Entitlement (SIE) Initiative, which will build a new entitlement lifecycle management platform based on new entitlement architecture (Target State Architecture) that provides unified provisioning control, SoD and regulation control for all the business applications, and also define very consistent audit logs and reports based on complex regulation and audit requirements. The role is for a highly skilled development manager, to lead the development of this unified platform, including strategic collection hubs, strategic provisioning/re-provisioning services, automating all the integration process, and operate within a highly agile test-driven development environment. This will also require close interaction with various different stakeholders and counterparties globally (NY/LN/HK) to discuss the strategic direction and define the strategic architecture.
Daily tasks include but not limited to:
- Analysis & design various project requirements along with global BA and operations.
- Work with global architect team to propose and define strategic architecture with high performance and scalability.
- Accountable for high quality code, unit test scripts and also deliver on time.
- Monitor and involve in maintenance and support of the production environment.
- Strong experience on large scale web based application development.
- Solid experience on Java, Spring MVC, RESTful, Java Scripts.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit (or equivalent).
- Experience with software design patterns, unit testing, performance / memory analysis, and n-tier service-oriented architecture.
- The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who can execute tactically, be a self-starter, with the ability to multi-task, thrive in a fast-paced team environment and be able to proactively anticipate, identify, and resolve problems.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Script languages, like perl or python
- DB2/Sybase or Oracle
- Experience of access management