Manager, Regulatory Reporting - Shanghai
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of the Role
Responsible for service delivery in regulatory and audit tasks in HR team and assist SD Head in risk management framework oversight.
Regulatory and audit related tasks handling
* Act as a team leader in ensuring HR regulatory reporting is handled timely, accurately and completely.
* Be influential and swift in coping with HRTT and other stakeholders across functions especially in Compliance to complete relevant ad hoc regulatory survey or self assessment requirement on time.
* Cope with requests from audit and regulatory inspections and escalate/seek for advice/guidance from HRTTs on issues and resolutions.
* Monitor and maintain the regulatory reporting inventory, regulatory and audit related documents in HR.
* Support regulation handling process for HR if applicable.
SD Risk & Compliance Management
* Support SD Head on implementation of HR Operational Risk Management framework in SD.
* Ensure timely completion of the Control sample tests as applicable.
* Identify opportunities and implement plans to achieve continuous improvement.
* Support SD Head to ensure SD control documents, process map and DOIs are updated timely.
* Support SD Head to ensure SD process and controls are aligned with group and all relevant local legal request, regulatory guideline and rule by reviewing and recommending changes to existing policies and practices.
* Facilitate risk and compliance review for SD and ensure remedial actions are implemented timely.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.