Linux & DBA Expert
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank (APAC)
- 06 Sep 16
Administration, installation, maintenance and monitoring of enterprise-wide systems including server and database. Act as the lead engineering resource for software release related projects and will provide input into the development of local applications.
- Administration, installation, maintenance and monitoring of enterprise-wide systems including server and database.
- Manage Linux and Windows server environments: handling Linux/Windows environment builds, including installation, administration, performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening, troubleshooting, OS upgrading, security patching, and production operations.
- Provide database support for Global Oracle and SQL Server database platforms, Keeping the database environment compliant with the technology roadmap
- Database Performance Tuning, Query Optimisation and Structured Query Language (SQL) server tuning at database and server level
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Linux/Windows server and database problems and recommend feasible IT solutions
- Act as the lead engineering resource for software release related projects and will provide input into the development of local applications.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience.
- University graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Linux/Unix & Windows systems, understanding of UNIX/Linux and Windows integration issues, and High Availability strategies.
- Experience with Linux servers in a virtualized environments, familiarity with Linux scripting languages
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Oracle and SQL Server, familiar with database clustering, mirroring, replication technologies and database scripting.
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic & analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SAN / NAS solution, VMWare ESX, Citrix XenDesktop, Netbackup will be a plus.
- Good time and priority management skills, Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build positive working relationships and works collaboratively with global teams.
- Able to work independently and under pressure; good sense of service.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.