Java Application Developer
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Contract, Full time
- Radley James
- 03 Aug 16
Our client a leading Investment Bank is looking for experienced application developers to join the team based in Shanghai to specialize on Trade Surveillance applications.
The successful candidate will be involved in the full project lifecycle. Working closely with business analyst and development managers, and be able to translate requirements into a detailed technical design efficiently. Hands-on coding abilities and make sure the development in sync with the global best practice and interact with the other IT groups across the firm for project related requirements.
- Java development background
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Good hands-on coding experience on Java core -
- Relational database development experience (Sybase, DB2 or other RDBMS)
- Banking related IT working experience will be a plus
- Working experience in big data related ? Hadoop/Spark etc
- Business experience/knowledge in compliance and regulatory areas
- Scripting Language (Perl and shell scripting)
- Unix/Linux development environment