IT Service Delivery Manager
Are you a master of Java interested in the coming frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Manage the entire infrastructure in primary and BCP site.
• Maintain operational stability, performance capacity planning, tech refresh and new implementation to support business organic growth. The core infrastructure includes networking, voice, storage, UNIX and Wintel servers, and databases.
• Be responsible for all the applications' on-going development and production support across all business functions from front office to back office, includes the trading platform for internal use as well as external use. Most of the applications are business and time critical.
• Provide governance on ensuring the staff and IT solutions adhere to company policies, security risk standards, and compliant to local regulations. Lead team to pass all regulatory onsite inspections, external and internal audits.
• Interact with business department heads, jointly develop IT strategies to align to the business development. Prepare for annual project roadmap and budget.
• Partner with various IT team leads in other locations on driving the global IT initiatives and best practice for local deployment and adaptation.
• Be the face off with external regulators, Exchanges, CSRC and CFA .Keep up with the new market development and regulatory changes.
• Maintain a motivated workforce at all time. Recruit and develop talent.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the IT team in UBS Futures in Shanghai.
Your experience and skills
– experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.