IT Infrastructure Head
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank (APAC)
- 20 Sep 16
Manage Shanghai IT infrastructure team and budget. Manage Infrastructure Service Catalogue / Allocation Keys to provide business a more transparent view on IT related costs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage Shanghai IT infrastructure budget. Manage Infrastructure Service Catalogue / Allocation Keys to provide business a more transparent view on IT related costs.
• Maintain stable production environment thru following DB standard technology roadmap and effective change control.
• Monitor the stability of IT infrastructure; provide status reports and information to Head of GT China.
• Manage and execute local infrastructure projects.
• Supervise PROD & DR data center operations in Shanghai.
• Supervise the equipment inventory management process.
• Responsible for IT Outsourcing management based on CBRC regulations, including VRM process, performance evaluation and regulatory reporting.
• Assist in the implementation of CTO global/regional projects.
• Ensure infrastructure conforms to DB Standards. Timely close any security/control issues in SCCM report.
• Manage necessary documentations based on DB policies and procedures requirements.
• Supervise the equipment procurement process (RfS)
• Manage and own the incident and problem management process for all infrastructure systems.
• Vendor service quality monitoring and relationship management.
• Client relationship management.
• Conduct Team meetings to share CTO information/experience effectively.
• Performance review for team members.
• Graduate degree or above
• Thorough knowledge of IT infrastructure, such as Network, Windows/Unix, Storage, and database systems.
• Ability to lead teams effectively both through structured coaching and delivering by example
• Thorough knowledge of helpdesk operations to include a good knowledge of IT best practices, industry trends and customer service.
• High energy and enthusiasm / compulsion to do whatever it takes to reach a successful outcome
• Passionate about teaming for results / ability to work independently.
• Fast learner / Self starter
• High tolerance for ambiguity
• Experience of vendor management, outsourcing management, and office integration.
• Good command of English.
• Good ITIL awareness and preferably certification
• 10+ years of relevant work experience in banking industry.