IT Business Senior Analyst
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi China Company Limited 花旗中国
- 19 Sep 17
IT Business Senior Analyst
- Primary Location: China,Shanghai,Shanghai
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17061454
- The Global Equities Technology Department of Citi is currently looking to hire a professional business analyst who will work with the Equities Core Services team.
- This position will be a senior BA with strong analytical and technical background with 6-8 years of experience in business analysis. Able to work independently with teams across multiple locations and time zones.
- The candidate will work with high performing real-time equity reference data service team. Team is responsible for development of high performance, distributed, real time reference data service used in global markets across financial asset class. The candidate will partner with the internal teams including the requirement analysis, quality assurance and operations to deliver high throughput, low latency software solutions.
- Communicate with clients on requirement; understand business and requirement, as a connector between client/BAs in other region and development team.
- Get in touch with consumers independently to drive key projects.
- Work effectively with global teams to leverage systems and solutions.
- Create and review use case / test case according to business requirement, conduct user acceptance testing.
- Understand technology, design and implementation skill, can describe requirement as the way developer understand and answer the questions if local development team has.
- Communicate ideas clearly with a focus on how end-user functionality is impacted.
- 5+ years of IT experience, 3-5 years or above relevant working experience as business analyst in bank IT projects.
- Experience of working in a Front Office environment / Financial Instruments
- Solid business analysis skills with experience of working in a matrix and cross-location organization.
- Have excellent analytical skills with strong stakeholder engagement and documentation skills (requirement specification/use case). Ability to lead investigation and information gathering exercises.
- Understand software development lifecycle. Have good understanding of technology, design and implementation skill, can describe requirement as the way developer understand and answer the questions if local devilment team has.
- With strong DB knowledge, experiences in SQL and SP, know how to query data from DB for data validation.
- With knowledge on Unix shell and Command
- Solid English written and verbal communication ability, including the ability to put together clear, concise, accurate reports and Email communication
- Strong customer service attitude. Working experience with overseas stakeholders (like Australia/India) would be a strong plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as with other team members and across teams in different time zones.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where priority changes occur often.
- Willing to take the challenges of expanding your knowledge in technical/financial.
- Has experience in working in reference data is a good plus.
- Has experience on Java development is a good plus.
- Has Experience in design or architecture is a good plus.
- Has experience on testing tools or frameworks is a good plus.