DevOps Test Automation Engineer - Java/Linux/Unix
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 23 Aug 17
See job description for details
The Quality Assurance and Production Management (QAPM) division is responsible for the Testing, Assurance and Application Support for a range of custom Front, Middle and Back office applications used to support the business processes within Morgan Stanley.
We are looking for a QA Manager/Test Automation Engineer in the Shanghai office to implement front end and back end test scripts for critical internal technology applications and backend components. These scripts would cover both Functional and Non-Functional elements of the SW. The ideal candidate would have experience with Java programming languages, with RESTful and SOAP Java web services and with Development Tools, as well as with build systems and Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
The engineer will need to work independently as part of a globally distributed team.
- Participate in the SDLC (understand business requirement, develop code and test scripts)
- Design, implement and maintain automated test solutions (both functional and non-functional)
- Closely cooperate with business analysts, developers.*LI-AW1
- Experience in security platform/application testing
- DevOps/Developer skills in a QA role
- Hands-on knowledge of:
* Linux/Unix platform
* Scripting (Shell, Python, Perl, any of these)
* Java development
* Frontend (preferably Selenium) & Backend Test Automation (tools, methodology)
- Agile experience
- Experience with BDD
- RDBMS, schema and SQL
- Experience of Investment Banking
- ISTQB or other Test certification