Assistant Technology Risk Manager (Shanghai)
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 15 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Scope of Role:
1. Act as the Operational Risk expert within the business unit, implement and reinforce controls to meet all regulatory and internal requirements
2. Act as technology risk team focal point to support technology reporting requirements and information security promotion & communication activities
3. Ensure proper management of technology risks and timely resolution of issues to mitigate impacts
1. Understand GOR and compliance requirements and drive country technology team fulfillment
2. Support implementation of group and country OR initiatives and projects to reinforce IT operational risk control and management
3. Ensure IT risks and issues identified are tracked and resolved in an appropriate and timely manner
4. Proactively communicate with business units on IT operational risk issues, escalate significant events to business unit heads and key stakeholders as appropriate
5. Undertake and coordinate regular and ad hoc IT operation risk internal and external regulatory reporting activities
6. Undertake and coordinate information security promotion and communication activities
7. Ensure IT risks and issues identified are tracked and resolved in an appropriate and timely manner with minimized impact to business
8. Achieve good results on regulatory and internal audits & compliance reviews
9. Work closely with country technology teams to support and coordinate IT operational business continuity activities
10. Completes Key Control Self Assessments (KCSA), risk tracking (Phoenix, Riskwise) as per Group's OR Framework.
1. Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable;
2. 2 years above experience in technology operational support or technology risk management, with a clear understanding of bank's approach to the management of operational risk.
3. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL certificate holder is highly expected
4. Experience developing and delivering presentations to various levels within an organization, including executive management.
5. Effective change management, having good communication and interpersonal skills
6. Ability to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities.
7. Strong analytical & planning skills and problem solving capability
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.