Assistant Manager, Corporate Lending Services (Shanghai)
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 05 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Scope Of Role:
* Process/procedure review and quality control
* Process change control
* BAU exception handling
* Complaint handling
* Service review & improvement
* BAU transaction handling and document review
* Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes/judgment.
* Provide framework for high performance work environments; establish tools and ensure best practices in BAU fulfilment.
* Drive continual performance improvement, straight-through processing initiatives and automation to achieve service excellence.
* Proactively communicate with the line manager on processing issues.
* Design and implement control measures and monitoring plans for high quality services.
* Promote & drive continuous improvement on processes and procedures.
* Comply with the respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity, and should report any suspicious activity to the respective Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances.
* 3 years' operation experience in banking industry
* Good command of English and Chinese language skills
* Good knowledge of corporate lending products
* Excellent communication skill
* With team spirit
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.