Algo Support Analyst
Are you excited to learn how the orders are executed by a Algo Engine? We are looking for someone like that to help us:
- Support Algorithm trading platform within UBS China securities for both internal and external clients
- Extended responsibility on the regional order management system deployed in China and ensure a smooth trading flow from order entry to executions
- Collaborate with production control and other application teams on business initiatives and incident resolutions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working with Algo support team in Shanghai and sit closely with business on Algorithm and Order Management system support.
Your experience and skills
You are required to have:
- Analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills.
- Programming experience in shell/python scripts in Linux.
- Good communication style in both Chinese and English.
- University degree of computer science or related majors.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.