Algo E-Trading Infrastructure Developer C++
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 28 Jun 17
See job description for details
You will join a team that is responsible for infrastructure development to implement core C++ libraries and tools for our low-latency algorithmic trading platform. Our extensive platform provides other developers inside Morgan Stanley with all the functionality they need to build high-performance and reliable trading applications. Our libraries are used daily by hundreds of developers across Morgan Stanley.
You will be part of a focused dev team and have opportunity to work closely with end users to define APIs, interfaces and extend the framework. The core libraries are developed in C++, with automated tests and tools written in Python.
We are expanding our algo trading to enable Morgan Stanley to deliver new businesses and improve trading performance of existing. This is a growing area in Morgan Stanley, we are investing in our software development team. The successful candidate will have opportunity to grow and shape our low-latency trading infra technologies.
- You will work as a Developer primarily writing code in C++.
- Analysis of problems, design, and implementation will be key parts of this role.
- Develop Infra libraries - R&D, work with clients, define API's, test-driven-development, and excellent documentation.
- Move quickly. your code can be live in a few hours.
-High quality. our software is well written, extensively tested, clearly documented.
-Teamwork. you will be part of a collaborative team setting of like-minded peers. Work with some of the best technologists in the industry.
-Technologies we use include: Clang/LLVM, GCC6 C++14, RH7, SolarFlare/Mellanox, Informatica UME, Sphinx doc, Python3.*LI-AW1
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Proficiency with Linux.
- Good Python skills.
- Familiarity with networking protocols (UDP, Multicast, TCP)
- Good technical documentation skills/willingness to maintain developer oriented documentation.
- Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX) useful not required.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.