互联网产品研发岗-Ecommerce Payment Product Manager
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UnionPay International
- 28 Sep 16
The role is expected to manage the creation of new digital payment solutions , as well to lead and manage the design, development and deployment of e-commerce products.
1. Market research and feasibility analysis on product
Market requirement need to be collected and updated on ecommerce payment.
Role holder would deliver the necessity and possibility of implementing products by analyzing relevant studies.
2. Product definition and design
The functionality and features need to be designed to meet business needs and technology.
The product should be designed for rapid implementation and high compatibility while retaining flexibility for modification based on market insights and learning.
The candidate in this role would create and maintain a product road-map towards this objective. This would be developed based on existing resource and co-ordination with key internal stakeholders, market insights and client inputs.
3. Partner Management
The role provides and manages day-to-day contact with pilot-run partners.
Subject matter expert on UPI e-commerce products and provide training to sales staff
4. Product rules and documentation.
5. Product expansion strategy
1. 3-5 years business experience with related e- commerce product management experience in the payments industry, ecommerce payment industry knowledge will be preferred .
2. Science and technology degree preferred.
3. Project Management experience is preferred.
4. Understanding of Payments, Card Scheme, Banking and Financial services, its platforms and commercial models
5. Knowledge of payment and mobile technology and its impact on emerging business models
6. Analytical, fact-based and the ability to synthesize and organize data/information.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.