IT Service Desk/Help Desk/ IT Support
- Market Rate/ Competitive
- Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Shell Infotech Pte Ltd (Licence No. 11C4878) , EA Licence No: 11C4878
- 15 Sep 17
This role will be a part of the Service Desk team of Global Shared Services and is responsible for providing first line support services and functions. Successful Individuals are expected to resolve calls and requests; liaise with staff and support teams to ensure the timely resolution of incidents and requests.
Top Media / Publishing firm
- Looking for Experienced Service Desk Analyst to be based in Guangzhou
- To provide 1st / 2nd line support services, working alongside the Desktop Support team
- Resolve incidents and fulfil requests as required by performing an accurate diagnosis and implementing an appropriate solution.
- To investigate, diagnose and resolve tickets within the defined Support scope.
- Work on allocated tasks ensuring your tickets are resolved and responded to in line with SLA’s
- Ensure all IT support systems are working and functional at all times
Working Knowledge of
- Microsoft Office (2013/ 2016); Office 365 , Windows 7 /10
- SCCM; Basic Network Connectivity – TCP/IP / Wireless / VPN
- Mobile Device Support
- File & Print Server/ Network Shares / Remote Desktop tools
- Basic experience of working on desktops and laptops
- Cisco Call Manager – CUCM – IP Telephony / Conferencing Tools
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Experience of using Service Management tools
Good Communication skills.