AVP of Operation
- base + bonus
- Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson China
- 09 Sep 16
My client is a top-tier Financial Services Group. They are highly reputed in the world. This position is to lead and manage the Operation team. -High profile management position accountable for building scalable operations.
• Accountable for financial planning to achieve cost targets set across the business stream;
• Promote relentless focus on service quality across company operational disciplines;
• Management of operational processes to meet or exceed service level requirements;
• Accountable for continuous process improvement of existing processes and migration of new functions from the onshore business;
• Drive key employee initiatives to promote and position the company as the employer of choice.
• Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in English, both oral and written;
• Multi-cultural background or experience, ability to work across broad range of cultures;
• Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail;
• Strong planning and organisational skills, with a proven ability to prioritise competing demands and communicate this effectively;
• Proven ability to execute and deliver change, within an operational context;
• Effective leadership with requisite interpersonal skills necessary to direct and motivate a large team to achieve results;
• Solution orientated, high energy characteristics necessary to support business;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain global and regional relationships at all business levels;
• Strong collaborative management skills with the various stakeholders;
• Detailed knowledge of global market infrastructure.