Senior CMS Officer (Guangzhou)
- Dingxi, Gansu Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 31 Aug 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Job Title : Senior CMS Officer
Scope of Role
* To support CMS manager and ensure smoothly operations of Cash Management Service of Guangzhou Branch;
* To support CMS manager on management and supervision on the operational, systems and staffing issues of payment team under Cash Management Service of Guangzhou Branch;
* To ensure operations in payment team under CMS are in accordance with the established policies, operations procedures, service standard and risk mitigation requirements;
* To ensure daily transactions are all approved and processed timely and accurately and complete daily reconciliation at day end;
* To control and enhance efficiency and quality as per job objective in transaction processing and maintain an end to end smooth and stable operations platform on payment team under Cash Management Service of Guangzhou branch;
* To ensure operations running under payment team of CMS in compliance with regulatory requirements/guidelines;
* To ensure submission all reports to regulators and Head Office timely and accurately;
* To provide proper support to project team on development and implementation on systems and new initiatives;
* To ensure all team staffs are provided proper training, included not limited induction course, job related policies, operations procedures, regulations and systems;
* To comply with the Money Laundering Prevention Policy/Guideline/Procedure and the Code of Conduct;
* To be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity and report promptly any suspicious activity to Business Money Laundering Prevention Officer (BMLPO) and line manager as well as Country MLPO if considered necessary;
* 确保每天的交易得到及时准确的审批和处理, 并且在每天收工前完成对当天交易的核对;
* University degree or equivalent /above;
* Deeply working/practical knowledge and experience on operations of Cash Management Service;
* Ability to work independently under pressure with initiative and self-motivated;
* Sound knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements;
* Good communications and management skills;
* Good command and writing skills of Mandarin and English.
Other then above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.