Java Technologist (China, Investment Banking Technology)
- Dingxi, Gansu Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- 19 Sep 16
A top tier MNC bank in South China is looking for experienced Java Technologist with hands-on Java developement back ground.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in a global team of developers, analysts to design, develop, test and implement features across the platform, which consists of our in-house HTML5 and Java based applications, and the interfaces that connect to other back and middle office systems in the bank.
- Influencing the developers through technological excellence.
- Work closely with the manager, Business and other IT groups globally to deliver the best solution.
- Recommend technology choices appropriate to overall architecture and technology strategy in coordination with our Design Authority.
- Drive for the best use of development tools in coordination with the wider technology community.
- Research, define and enhance our development processes (e.g. development approach, code review, design review, and test methodology) to improve overall team performance in a global environment.
- As a technical lead, provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum productivity.
- Cross-train designated personnel for back-up purposes.
- Good technical sense with hands on experience on at least one programming language for large scale application.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment to deliver high quality results under tight schedule and high pressure.
- Excellent analysis and software design skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and take responsibility for all areas of work as required.
- Interested in understanding the foreign exchange and money market business
- Enthusiasm about working in a global team with different cultures
- Excellent hard-core technical depth in architecture, client side application development, OOAD, RDBMS (Oracle, etc.), server component development (J2EE, Web Service, etc.), message-driven system development (JMS, etc.).
- Experience of SCM solutions, e.g. Subversion, RTC, Git
- Proactive, self-motivated, open-minded and able to work flexibly in European and American time zone.
Ideal Experience (following skills/experiences would be an added advantage)
- Understanding of Foreign Exchange and Money Market products and life cycle
- Working in an Agile development team, with Scrum, XP, test driven development, etc.
- Working in a global team with different cultures
- Working in different locations around the globe.
- Working knowledge of Ant, Maven, Atlassian tools, and CI Build Engines (TeamCity preferred)
- Solid experience in XML, Unix Shell Scripting and/or Perl.
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Registration No.: R1655024 / EA Licence No.: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330