- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 02 Sep 16
Sell products and/or services to new clients within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of FIS new business revenue goals.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
• Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
• Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
• Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
• Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
• Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
• Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
• Meets sales goals and objectives.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Good understanding of FIS products and services
• General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
• Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
• Travel is required.