Relationship Manager, Local Corporate, North China
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 15 Aug 17
An international financial services firm is looking to hire a strong Relationship Manager to generate new business for the firm, build key relationships, and organize meetings, events, and conferences for marketing purposes. The role is based in Beijing.
- Manage relationships with existing portfolio of clients, specified prospects, and strategic partners in North China
- Identify new business opportunities and build strong deal pipelines
- Lead the renegotiation on contract renewals
- Organize meetings, events, conferences, and/or seminars for marketing purposes
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of relevant sales/ relationship management/ marketing experience in the financial industry
- In-depth knowledge of financial products such as Loans, Bond Issuance, Capital Markets, etc
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Proven ability to negotiate and confidence to communicate with senior management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in Mandarin and English
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!