Officer/Senior Officer (HRBP)-Human Resources-Assurance_Beijing
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
- 21 Aug 17
About Audit and Assurance
Auditing today isn’t only about compliance or merely following rules. By providing a balanced, objective opinion on financial statements, you help to build trust between companies and their stakeholders, including investors. This trust depends on more than just numbers. It requires the application of your judgment and insight, drawing on both technical knowledge and commercial experience.
As our largest service line, you’ll experience a dynamic and fast moving working environment. From potential startups to multinational corporations, clients will look to you for advice on audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change, and a host of other business topics.
Our Human Capital professionals drive the firm’s people strategy, create a unique people experience, and work with the business to drive success in the marketplace. Human Resources support our people in reaching their full market value which then sets PwC apart as the distinctive Firm.
The Assurance Line of Service (LoS) HR is an HRBP team delivers superior human capital services in support of our internal clients’ business objectives and consistently with our Firm policies and values across Mainland China and Hong Kong. The Assurance HR Officer/Senior Officer is based in Beijing and provides support to both daily operations in the North market and initiatives across China/Hong Kong in order to support the business and helps the firm to deliver on its strategy.
The Assurance HR Officer/Senior Officer will:
• Work with the HR Leadership and other HR teams, Assurance team leader and managers to implement the Assurance people strategy and priorities
• Be a business advisor on people-related issues for Assurance
• Provide effective people management guidance, coaching and tools to assist Assurance leaders in sustaining people development and employee relationship
• Work with the other Assurance HR team members to implement various people initiatives to enable the business and people strategy, such as people surveys, people engagement initiatives, performance and talent management, annual review process, sourcing initiatives and any other national projects
• Work closely with campus recruitment team for graduates and internship recruitment
• Support various HR projects and transformation initiatives led by HR leadership
• Conduct exit interviews for leavers and bring the insights to enhance the people strategy
• Prepare regular and ad hoc reports to Assurance team lead and managers
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.