- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 25 Sep 16
Member of TFO team , provide required TFO related service to SG China users ,this including telecom, network and data centre/server room.
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
- Install/Maintain/Support Cisco switches, routers and firewalls in the whole China.
- Maintain and support in-country wan link, MAN links and LAN connections within SG China.
- Evaluate and propose improvements to the network/voice infrastructure in SG China.
- Work in close relationships with other GTS network administrators, to ensure Regional coherency of network setup and leverage of work globally done
- Be able to communicate to technical and non-technical staff in verbal and / or written form.
- Work under pressure and fast-paced environment to resolve issues quickly and ensure the stability and availability of the network/voice infrastructure.
- Create and maintain technical documentation as well as training of users as and when required.
- Other ad hoc tasks / relevant responsibilities as assigned by the management
- Data centre and server room administration
Working Experience / Technical Skills & Know how
- >500 users under an all-Cisco environment, all commonly used Cisco LAN/WAN equipment are present.
- In-depth knowledge of networking especially Cisco based technologies, including routing protocols, switching ,and VPN.
- In-depth knowledge of industry standard firewall platforms. Preferred to have experience with Juniper, Fortinet and Cisco ASA and Checkpoint Firewalls
- Practical knowledge of network security, including network encryption, IDS/IPS, vulnerability assessment and etc.
- Basic knowledge of server admin
- Knowledge of disaster recovery and data centre management are plus
- To be open to technologies evolutions
Skills & Competencies
- Have commitment and a strong team spirit, both locally and regionally.
- Be willing to work in a multinational environment.
- Possess self management skills and initiative to work proactively.
- Have strong commitment in order to work long hours.
- The ability to learn on the job and be open to technologies evolutions.
- Have good communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Possess the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical staff in verbal/written form in English fluently.
Professional Qualification (if applicable)