IT Risk & Control Specialist
Are you an expert on both IT and risk? Do you know how to implement risk processes? We are looking for talent like that who can:
-Oversee and provide Subject Matter Expert inputs to IT Security related matters
-Engage with Group Security IT and coordinate IT security activities
-Oversee and provide Subject Matter Expert input to risk remediation programs and ORIs
- Track Remediation actions to ensure timely closure
- Advise Control Owners on the control design to meet control objectives and provide sufficient coverage of in scope applications and supporting infrastructure
- Define the nature and extent of evidence required to demonstrate appropriate control design, implementation and operating effectiveness
- Periodically review control documentation to ensure it describes the control as performed by the controls owners for all in scope applications / infrastructure components and includes relevant supporting material
- Ensure remediation where controls are deficient
- Establish and operate monitoring activity to provide early warning of potential control defects
- Oversee and provide regulatory inputs and engage with Group Technology streams for any regulatory inspection
- Work with technology streams on any regulation questionnaire and surveys
- Define and Track remediation actions for regulatory issues in the region
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be work with Group Technology (GT) Process Owners, Policy and Standards owners, Control Owners and Security IT to provide risk advisory, risk remediation, IT security management, control design and implementation as well as audit & regulatory management.
Your experience and skills
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment in the field of IT Security (data protection, application security, identity & access management, cybersecurity)
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management as well as influencing skills
- Sound knowledge of control design and testing, specifically in the area of Information Technology (IT)
- Knowledge of APAC regulations (SG, HK, JP, CN and AU)
- Sound knowledge of IT outsourcing regulatory requirements, controls and governance
- Able to adapt quickly to new processes and standard, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- fluent in English and any other local languages in APAC
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.