Business Analyst China Core Banking
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT and business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
– support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– assist in quality control and project management
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Cross Operations Application Delivery team in Beijing. You'll be part of a cross functional team working on the build out of our Wealth Management business in China.
Your experience and skills
– at least 5 years relevant experience in Operations, Finance or IT Business Analysis
- working knowledge in at least one of the following Operations functions: Client Onboarding, Output Management, Operational Accounting, Regulatory Reporting
- experience applying business analysis techniques
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications, along with
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in Mandarin & English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.