Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThis role is responsible for managing projects within the IT and System Design team, ensuring timely and successful completion / client satisfaction with the solution.
- Responsible for the full implementation of infrastructure and software projects including project management, client relations, delivery, installation, training, software interfacing and documentation for clients who purchase software products.
- Manage client expectations maintaining balance between client requests and project constraints ensuring that the project scope remains within agreed upon Statement of Work.
- Identify relevant resources to implement project and Manage consultants staff on project at client site.
- Confirm functional, technical and geographical scope of project and develop the plan and timeline.
- Facilitate in data mapping workshops and gap analysis with clients.
GGY a Moody's Analytics Company is an actuarial software company located in Toronto, Ontario, devoted to developing, maintaining, and supporting GGY AXIS. This is an integrated, full-featured actuarial software product used in Canada, US and around the world.
- Undergraduate degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree) in computer engineering or related field.
- Experience in large scale infrastructure or public cloud environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS) using Microsoft technologies (Windows, SQL Server, Active Directory, etc.).
- .At least 4 years of p roject management experience in technical infrastructure implementation.
- Team Player and ability to interact with people of all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good technical understanding of networking, hardware performance, and configuration issues, an asset
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.