Infrastructure Support Engineer
Responsible for maintaining, monitoring and supporting CSI's IT Infrastructure. The role includes day to day infrastructure support and upgrades to ensure all of CSI's applications can be housed and ran efficiently.
- Planning/resolution of outstanding issues identified during the recent Penetration Test and PCI. Compliance Assessment.
- Documentation and maintenance of security and network configurations.
- Upgrades to systems, network and storage infrastructures.
- Network Administration.
- Support the infrastructure for all enterprise applications in Windows/Linux and Unix environments.
- Monitoring and maintenance of acceptable network performance levels.
- Contribution to a disaster recovery plan, DR implementation and maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance on servers, network devices, and related peripherals.
- Resolution of problems.
- Planning/implementation of system alerts, related monitoring and response.
- Backup & Recovery planning and support.
- Performing access management following industry standard security concepts/principles.
- Provide on call support for production applications and websites.
Moody's Analytics, a division of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), is the world's leading provider of credit analysis and related tools, including quantitative credit risk models, credit analysis software, portfolio management analytics, economic research, financial data, pricing and valuation services, and specialized consulting services. Moody's Analytics also distributes investor-oriented research and data developed by Moody's Investors Service as part of its rating process, including in-depth research on major debt issuers, industry studies, and commentary on topical events. The Moody's Analytics Financial Services Training and Certification business in Canada operates as the Canadian Securities Institute, the leading provider in Canada of financial learning, credentials and certification.
- Minimum 3 years' equivalent experience and ideally Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate.
- Solid understanding of key architecture considerations/issues associated with distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
- Proven experience in working with: VMware, Network Devices, UNIX / Linux/Solaris, Windows Servers, Backup Software, Storage Area Networks.
- Technical Troubleshooting - knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.
- Must be available to perform on call support outside of regular office hours.
- Familiarity with any of the technologies below is nice to have, but not critical. Ability to learn is critical. SharePoint, Jenkins, Microsoft System Centre Management, Orion Monitoring Software, Citrix, Bash Scripting, Tomcat, Oracle, JIRA
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Team player and adaptable to a changing environment.
- Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions with team members and business users.
- Calm even under pressure.
- Responsive in a busy environment.
- Demonstrates an overall business approach that is both customer and results-oriented.
- Has well-developed people skills.
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.