Senior Accountant (m/f)
- Liège, Walloon Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half
- 27 Sep 16
For our client, we're looking for a Senior Accountant French-English.
Our client is a Belgian company active on the IT market. Their headquarters are based in Liège but they have worldwide activities. For our client, we're looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have following responsibilities:
- Day to day bookkeeping of all transactions (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables and General Ledger) for the holding and the 5 branches
- Maintenance of monthly P&Ls (including tax, provisions, accruals)
- Help to prepare the monthly reporting
- Help to the consolidation of the 5 branches
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- Preparation and support of statutory and group audits
- Dealing with tax requirements (VAT, withholding taxes, company taxes)
- Preparation of monthly analysis
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or CPA
- Minimum 5 years of total experience with in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of accounting procedures and standards
- Good acquaintance with Excel
- Fluent in French and good working knowledge of English
- Strong degree of autonomy
- Accurate, structured and rigorous profile
Interested? Please send us your CV.