KBC Senior Financial Analyst Banking
- Brussels, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Sep 16
Did you know that … ...KBC is one of the largest bank-insurers in Belgium? We are driven and aim to be the reference in our industry. Our group occupies leading positions in our core markets in Belgium and Central and Eastern Europe, where we specialise in retail bank-insurance, asset management and providing services to businesses. Our number one priority every day is to ensure our clients get the best possible service. By being close, accessible and solution-driven.
Interested in joining the KBC family? As winner of the ‘Great Place to Work’ award for the 11th time in a row, we invest considerably and are highly involved in modern HR policy, giving you every opportunity to develop your career.
To find out more about working at KBC, check out our LinkedIn Career Page and 9tolife testimonials on YouTube.
What will your responsibilities be?
The Group Finance team is based at the headquarters of KBC Group and is responsible for financial analyses, financial reporting (both internal and external) and the financial planning on Group level. The most important clients of Group Finance are the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors of KBC Group, but also the supervisory authorities (such as the National Bank and the ECB) and indirectly – via Investor Relations – the financial markets. By being a member of the Group Finance team you will be in the heart of the group and you will have intense contacts with top management and the various subsidiaries in the group.
What do we expect from you?
As a financial analyst you will be responsible for performing various financial analyses in the Group. You will make in-depth analyses of balance sheet or result components and you identify the underlying business drivers. You pose critical questions and formulate opinions and advices. You analyse the Group’s performance as well of its’ subsidiaries and you are involved in drafting financial forecasts and the long term financial planning.
Your vision and critical analysis helps our top management to govern the business and to take the right decisions according to the defined strategy and objectives of our group.
This job allows you to be part of the key events and decisions taken in the KBC Group.
What are your key strengths?
- You have a master degree in finance or economics.
- You have a broad experience as a financial analyst in the financial sector (at least 5 years).
- You have good analytical skills, are able to think critically and express a clear opinion.
- You communicate clearly, proactively, persuasive and to the point.
- You can work independently and can take initiative.
- A good written and oral knowledge of English is required.
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- You are a team player.
What can we offer you?
You can count on KBC for:
- active support during your career,
- an exceptional range of training and development opportunities,
- many different career opportunities,
- a permanent contract,
- a competitive salary package, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
- possibilities to integrate your work and private life,
- a dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere.