People like him need people like you. Why do we attract innovative, driven and successful people as customers? Because that's exactly who we hire as employees. Accountable, committed, reliable - sounds like you? Then why not apply for a job with us?
Risk Regulatory Expert (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The unit is operatively responsible for all regulatory topics with focus on credit and operational risk as well as questions related to the SREP/ICAAP process. One of the major tasks of the unit is the regular communication with the European Central Bank (ECB) in regard to model changes and applications related to the IRB and AMA models, which includes the preparation of the application packages in compliance with the legal requirements and support and coordination of the respective on-site inspections by ECB. Further goal of the unit is to ensure a high-quality management of regulatory findings, incl. monitoring, tracking and reporting to the regulator. The unit is responsible for regulatory communication, implementation and interpretation in the scope of general risk related regulatory issues (Basel II, III) and also acts as a service provider on case of questions related to legal interpretations on Basel II / III topics (focus credit, operational risk and ICAAP).
- hold a Master degree in economics and / or law studies
- have experience in the financial sector, preferably in the risk management area
- ideally are already experienced in Basel II (and III) related compliance issues (BWG, CRR, CRD, EBA guidelines,…)
- are the person of contact and have the coordination function for risk related findings from external auditors and regulators
- support the implementation of new regulatory requirements (e.g. EBA RTS and guidelines)
- closely cooperate with and support the relevant stakeholders related to monitoring and closing of gaps/findings
- are in charge of regulatory support for internal and external reporting (close cooperation with the respective reporting Teams)
- are responsible for the support and the consultation on specific Basel II & III relevant topics by preparation of written opinions / analysis, incl. EBA standards and consultations
- support and participate in on- and off-site regulatory assessments
- notify/apply material and immaterial changes in the internal risk models risk for the whole Group
- offer you a positively challenging and multifaceted workplace in a professional team
- give you the possibility to work independently with a high-level of responsibility on an international scope with partners in Erste Group
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!