- Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Build your professional experience with a reputable firm
- Enjoy a supportive, collaborative and people-focused culture
- Full time role with the opportunity for flexible working
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
With continued growth, we now have a new role available for an Engagement Coordinator to join our Wollongong team. This role will support our Consultants to deliver a high quality and timely service to our clients. You will be responsible for all administration from opportunity set up to client engagement letters and billing.
Your new role:
- Prepare engagement and annual arrangement letters
- Prepare and send client invoices
- Create and maintain client files in our CRM system
- Distribute ATO mail including scanning and uploading via EDM system
- Download of routine tax portal information
- Generate client reports and filing digital client information
- Relevant business administration experience in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Self-motivation, initiative and ability to work independently
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Intermediate to high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including resume and cover letter. Please note, application closing dates are subject to change.
Advertised: 06 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time