Test LeadThere is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Test Analyst to lead the test delivery of continuous improvement initiatives within our Corporate Operations Group applications.
This role involves managing the testing of application changes to achieve objectives established by the project/business, and execution of system integration testing.
- Work closely with the project managers from Macquarie to plan, manage, track and report on testing activities for projects
- Build and maintain test strategies and test plans to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Provide 'hands on' planning/execution of system integration testing as required
- Management of test activities: resource management, system configuration management, data management, bug tracking, issue resolution, and sign-off coordination.
- Ensuring desired software quality level is achieved across all projects, whilst ensuring adherence to process and responsibilities as outlined in the Project Management methodology and SDLC
- Experience in driving and coaching team to risk based outcomes to ensure testing ultimately delivers timely and quality solutions
- Ability to clearly articulate any residual risks in systems based on the level of testing that has been achieved, to make collaborative Go Live decisions
- Experience of implementing automation frameworks in a digital environment
- Third party and vendor management experience
- Excellent technical skills, attention to detail, strong issue identification and problem solving skills
- Strong cross-team collaboration, communication and influencing skills across a variety of stakeholders
- Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems
Our Technology division comprises of enthusiastic and driven IT professionals who strive to deliver the highest quality and innovative technological solutions. The Technology teams partner with business areas to deliver fast and reliable systems to place trades, deliver value and position us to be competitive within the market. These teams have an understanding and passion for investment, trading and banking and get involved across a range of technologies which enable the business to generate revenue. Our central Technology teams are responsible for driving simplification and consolidation of our technology architecture and efficiency of our key infrastructure platforms. These teams also own strategic and enterprise wide initiatives such as cyber security, public and private cloud programmes.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 07 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time