Technology Strategy & Performance - Manager - Expressions of Interest
See job description for details
- Interested in a career beyond technology architecture, design, implementation or project management?
- Work with Australia's most respected Technology Advisory companies
- Seeking expressions of interest to cater for our growing business
The Technology Strategy & Performance (S&P) team is growing with unprecedented demand to assist a broad range of industries with their IT strategy and investment roadmaps, evolving their IT operating models and advising/assisting with major transformation programs. Our work sees us engaging with a range of senior stakeholders as well as analysing lower level requirements to construct appropriate strategies that span technology domains and business problems.
Our team consists of IT and Business professionals with a range of backgrounds from systems design, solution architecture and project delivery, to enterprise architecture, strategy development and operating model design. All with a single goal to help clients understand their problems and determine and deliver optimal solutions.
We are seeking expressions of interest to cater for our growing business. You may be coming from either an existing technology focused role or have an established background in management consulting. We are looking for exceptional people with a blend of skills from both technical to the critical emotional intelligence and client facing soft skills, with an appreciation for quality and delivering outcomes.
Your new role
- To analyse, workshop and present insights and recommendations enabled by structured thinking, technical knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
- To assist with the development of KPMG service offerings across IT strategy, architecture, IT service management, infrastructure and IT Operating Model design.
- To manage day to day engagements with client, vendor and KPMG teams to understand root cause issues, potential solutions and articulate business benefits.
- To support the growth and development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication particularly when communicating on an engagement to a wide range of stakeholders from engineers to CxO.
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project including facilitating workshops, influencing and guiding key stakeholders and mentoring team members.
- Demonstrated experience performing analysis and leading projects in two or more of the following disciplines:
- Architecture (enterprise, solution)
- Infrastructure (hybrid cloud, sourcing)
- Agile delivery methods (in particular CICD / DevOps)
- Strategy development
- Operating model design and implementation
- IT service management
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s.
- Experience at a Management Consultancy firm in a similar capacity preferred.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 08 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 01 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time