Techncial Business Analyst / System Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 22 Sep 16
Technical Business Analyst/System Analyst Identification and Access Management IDAM OR IAM Security Sydney and Melbourne Day Rate Contract
One of are leading Financial Service Clients are currently looking for two experienced Technical Business Analyst / Systems Analyst for long term contract roles based in Sydney and Melbourne.
Technical Business Analyst/System Analyst
Identification and Access Management
IDAM or IAM or SailPoint or OpenAM or OpenIAM or Axway or Layer7 or Oracle Identity Manager or Sun Identity Manager
Sydney and Melbourne
Day Rate Contract
As part of this you will be required to:
- Elicit, analyse and document business and technical requirements from all identified stakeholders
- Identify and escalate conflicting information, risks and issues to ensure integrity.
- Facilitate agreement between stakeholders and project team on requirements and changes
- Create Work instructions and process maps as required
- Ensure traceability between scope, requirements, design, test and implemented solution
- Support the project team around defect analysis and change requests to ensure it aligns with business needs.
- Assess the IDAM solution to ensure that it aligns with the business needs.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- At least 0-5 years experience as a Technical BA / Systems Analyst
- Have a solid understanding of Digital Access Platforms and Identity & Access Management Technologies.
- Experience with either IDAM or IAM or SailPoint or OpenAM or OpenIAM or Axway or Layer7 or Oracle Identity Manager or Sun Identity Manager will be looked at first
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience. You can connect with Head of Business Analyst Dominic Sheppard to understand the role further.