Team Leader - Infrastructure- Major Bank
A major financial institute based in Sydney is currently seeking an Infrastructure Team Leader to join their team on a full time basis.
The role will see you lead, motivate and manage a high performance application packaging team within a major Australian Bank.
We are looking for an experienced team leader with technical experience in End User Computing / Desktop etc. Application Packaging is not essential!
- Management of a team of 12 direct reports- delivering and controlling the end to end application life cycle.
- Motive manage the team.
- Set objectives, KPI's, performance discussions
- Understanding business requirements by liaising with the end users and understand their requirements
- Improve processes through the IT Application Packaging & deployments of Operational Excellence techniques
- Provide input into the planning of future infrastructure requirements
- Provide technical consultation to business/technology stakeholders
- Managing Application Packaging and deployment of software components within the business using MSI, AppV, ITIL standards to deploy applications
Key Skills / Experience
- Infrastructure Team Leader experience
- Ability to plan and prioritise an Application Packaging and deployment work stream
- Vendor management experience
- Understanding of Application packaging lifecycles
- ITIL focused
If interested please respond ASAP with an updated resume. To discuss further please call Gillian Burke on 02 92702607
( SK913159A )